Saturday, February 09, 2008

I Must Admit That I Was a Bit Confused

Oh man I am dumb. Do you know this lyric from 'Foundations'? (Kate Nash for those not in-the-know.)

Yes, it was childish and you got aggressive,
and I must admit that I was a bit scared,
but it gives me thrills to wind you up.

Well, I always thought they were:

Yes, it was childish and you got aggressive,
and almost stabbed me but I was a bit scared,
but it gives me thrills to wind you up.

DUH!!!  I always thought that was an odd lyric...I mean, why would you find it exciting to be with a boyfriend who almost stabbed you?

Also, this video is a nightmare of cute stuff and I love it -

Los Campesinos! - 'Death To Los Campesinos'

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I thought it was a light hearted song, then I listened to the lyrics.

Big Daddy said...

When they say 'shu'-up', it reminds me of Vicky Pollard.