Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If I Was a Rich Girl

In a shocking twist, it appears that the British authorities have treated me properly for once and have awarded me a tax refund for the 2006-2007 working year. That's 650 GBPs baby! Which, when converted, means $1300 big fat American smackeroos! I feel like the richest person alive right now!!! (No, I'm not taking you out for dinner.)

Yet although I'm very happy monetarily, I'm still seriously confused about this CMJ stuff. Turns out the Canal Room show is actually tonight. I think I am going to it (if I can go to one Air Traffic show, it's all I'll need to be happy.) The report of what happens will follow tomorrow.

...Can't believe I'm going this nuts about a band of 20 year olds. But seriously, the album is really that good!

No comments: