Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Ain't Sayin' He A Gravedigga

I've been meaning to put my Survivor winner prediction on here so I've got some proof if it actually happens (I've predicted the winner from probably 5 seasons based on Episode 1.) Anyways, I think James the gravedigger is the chosen one.

Also, that chick that's all "I'm from NYC" (because we wouldn't know if she didn't say it 20467 times) is very obviously NOT from NYC. Saying things like "what's wrong with these people, I'm from NYC, and in NYC we don't say "great job," because I'm from NYC, and what's with all this teamwork stuff, we don't do that in NYC" could not make you sound any more like you were from a town in the middle of nowhere with a population of 92. Honey, we all know you moved to "NYC" two weeks ago so stop giving us a bad reputation and shut up already.

Speaking of "NYC," did you see that there's a girl from Queens on America's Next Top Model (and she's one of the prettier ones?) The one from New Hyde Park didn't make the finals last week (my town, seriously?!); being that she got cut, she's obviously from the Nassau side (oh snap!)

I've watched both episodes of Gossip Girl so far. I love how Dan is OC Seth down to everything except for his haircut. This show has been pretty predictable, but I am enjoying it nonetheless.

Just saw on ABC.com that they are streaming all of Grey's Anatomy season 3 for free! (well, I think it's all of them.) I haven't seen a one so this is exciting news. Hrmmm, wonder if they're streaming One Tree Hill online?

I forgot my cell phone at home today, I feel so liberated! In an unrelated note, I had a squished peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and only have 14 cents on me, I'm starving!!

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Yah, NYC girl is annoying.