Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Yo dog, what just happened on American Idol?! That was crazy!!

So, I have to say that today was really great! A total stranger approached me in the street and said to me that I was "absolutely beautiful!" I was like uhh what? He asked me my name and told me his while I was thinking oh he's just hitting on me, but then he said "I just had to tell you that" and walked away in a complete different direction, not hitting on me like I thought. And the guy seemed totally normal. AND I had my hair in a ponytail and looked pretty messy today. Thanks so much random guy, you really made my day!

Current Music: Mat Kearney - Nothing Left To Lose

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

That's awesome.

Meredith said...

It was great!

Anonymous said...

When I have such situations they completely raise my mood. It's so pleasant!