Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Vote Lulu To Win American Idol

Um hi...whoever is calling in to vote for American Idol must be deaf.

All I've been dreaming about since I returned to NY is of having a latte. Today I was in Barnes & Noble and had the perfect chance to get one at Starbucks. I happily ordered and the machine was broken!

Tonight I went to dinner with Gail. On the way home I thought, well, there is now a Dunkin Donuts near my house, I can get my latte there. The machine was broken!!!

I resorted to going to the DD on Lakeville Road and finally got what I wanted. Why is it so hard in this town to get a latte??

Here's some photos from St. Patrick's Day, as well as the one of me & Liz with the dude from The Bravery.

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I LOATHE Sanjaya.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Lakeville Road!!!