Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stadium Arcadium

So, although you might know I'm somewhat of a Barnet supporter, I recently went to an Arsenal game. Yeah Premiership (thanks Alex!) Actually, it wasn't technically a Premiership game, it was an FA Cup match, but the two teams playing were Premiership level (Arsenal v. Bolton.) There were about 50,000+ more people at this game than the last Barnet one I was at. Emirates stadium (brand new) was sooo nice.

The fans have such potty mouths! As entertaining as the Colchester fans were at my last game, this was even better as it was huge crowds coming together to diss the enemy. I liked the simple but got the point across "Same old Bolton, always cheating," though I think that's chanted at every team at every stadium. Here's more photos:



It's old news and we all know it was a draw, but here's a tiny bit of the action. Please excuse my camera work.



Current Music: Last Week - True

No comments: