Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've Got the Claps

Too much to catch up on! But I've only got a short amount of time to write at the moment.

Prior to going to Italy I went with Laura to the Album Chart Show. We saw a two song performace from Fall out Boy which was a nice surprise as they were the only band I didn't know would be performing. We were then treated to three songs from Klaxons who I love and were really good. Next was Lady Sovereign. Her music made me want to put a bullet through my head and of course with my luck she was the only one who had to repeat a song because the camera guy messed up the taping. Finally were The Feeling. I didn't know any of the songs they played but the singer has such a lovely voice live. They played really well too and for a "softy" band I was surprised that the crowd absolutely loved them. Yeah Feeling!

We had to applaud for the cameras about 30 separate times. It was so much that my arms actually hurt and I could barely continue. Also, we had to clap for bands that had performed in the previous weeks like Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, and The Magic Numbers. I hate the last band, I think it was really wrong that I had to clap for them.

Oh my god! A good friend just got engaged and I just found out like 4 seconds ago!!! I can't reveal who though cause it just happened today but YEAH!!!

No comments: