Saturday, September 09, 2006

Flat Wanted ASAP!!!

If you know of someone that is renting out a flat or needs replacements in their flat that suit the following requirements please let me know as the lease on my Kentish Town abode is running out shortly. Thanks!

  • 2 twentysomething females looking to rent a flat in London (preferably Zones 1-2 either north or south - yes I'm desparate and will go south, I could also stretch to Zone 3 if absolutely necessary)
  • Maximum rent £250/week unless it includes bills/council tax
  • Six month contract or less
  • Preferably available prior to September 18th
  • Can live in a shared flat with others or in just a flat for two

Thanks much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go on...take the kilburn one!
LauXx

WelshSoxFan said...

i need a new roommate. I'm meeting potentials all week. Come and live with us!!

Meredith said...

Yeah, I wish to both of those. Though how is everyone feeling about East Finchley?