Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ticket to Ride

I have not yet heard who won Idol so pleeease don't tell me! I'm going to miss it tomorrow night which means I'll have to wait until Sunday, although I can pretty much guarantee I'll hear the winner by accident before then.

I'm going to see Bell X1 tonight. The only thing I remember about seeing them at Mercury Lounge was that they were the shortest band I've ever seen barring the extremely tall lead singer (who Alex just told me was gay, I had no idea?!)

Tomorrow is Alton Towers! Yeah! Its like my annual trip to Great Adventure, but English style.

I have nothing exciting to say.

Current Music: DNA feat. Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who won! I know who won!

Meredith said...

I avoided hearing the results from Wednesday all the way up until 4 hours before I watched it on Sunday...grrr.