Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hairdresser on Fire

Of course, after a week of not having internet access and finally posting to tell everyone that, it suddenly reappears this afternoon. Well, I'm not complaining.

I just got my hair cut for the first time since September, yippee! I usually only cut it maybe every 4 or 5 months, but I thought I could hold out this time until I made it back to NY to go to my usual hairdresser (which would have totaled about 9 months.) I couldn't stand it anymore though, so I went to the place that was closest, cheapest, and had an appointment available today. My hair looks great, if not better than when homegirl does it. It kind of looks like it has a red tint though, but I'm not complaining.

Stereogum posted a new Shack track. OMG, a popular blogger knows Shack! And the song is, as they sing, beautiful. I'm certainly not complaining.

Did you hear that Chantelle and Preston got engaged? I like them so I'm not gonna complain about that either.

American Idol spoiler alert for UK kids: Without blatantly saying it, if you've read my previous entries about my feelings on Idol and a certain someone who should have been kicked off, say 347,302 weeks ago, I thank you Erica F. for spreading the good news to me early cause it's finally been done. On that note, no more complaining about that show from me ever again.

Current Music: Shed Seven - Why Can't I Be You?

No comments: