Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mini Hiatus?

I'm guessing I'll be going on a brief hiatus from this thing for a few days (although I may write more than I anticipate, who knows), as Brother F is on his way to London, and I'll be on my way to Heathrow to pick him up in a few minutes. We don't have specific plans for the week yet, just have Dublin booked from Friday to Sunday, and then he's off to Italy the following Thursday to Sunday. I'd like my friends to come meet us for drinks at some point, so basically anyone in London who is reading this, I hope to see you maybe this Thursday or next week, maybe Mon/Tues/Wed if you are around? Anyway, if we go out I'll be in touch.

The past few days are too long to go into detail over right now, but they were very pleasant indeed. They consisted of things such as: a couple of brunches, a comedy show on a boat, Love Actually, me finally being rebellious and skipping some uni seminars, a trip up Primrose Hill, a trip through Primrose Hill, (but no trip down Primrose Hill), The Mean Fiddler, a Chinese buffet, some dissertation writing, some freak-outs over dissertation writing, and a lovely multi-day date. Like I said, a very pleasant few days.

Here's a photo I got from Mairead of Liz and I that was taken at Alex's birthday back in January (I kind of look like I'm on drugs, eh oh well)...

41 Prince of Wales Power!

Current Music: The Kooks - Naive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please give david my sunglasses to bring back for me? thanks. miss you. talk to you soon.

Meredith said...

Got 'em!