Friday, February 24, 2006

Go Away Crappy Mood!

I've been in such a bad mood this past week. Between some idiot boys and a bad grade, at this point I can't wait for next week. Last night Laura cooked me dinner and we watched the pilot episode of Cold Feet which thankfully cheered me up. Later, Ana ended up staying at mine because she's currently homeless. Today was exciting as I bought shampoo and conditioner, did laundry, revised my presentation, did some dissertation clean-up, yelled at the internet for not working, and cleaned all the mirrors in the flat. I've been such a loser lately!! I'm going to see Tahiti 80 tonight though so I'll finally be mingling with both music and civilization.
I hate Blogger.com
I just made Alex a mix cd. Some songs are old and some are new and most are American. I'm not even sure, he might have some already but I'm trying. Here's the mix:
1. Superdrag - Sucked Out
2. Nada Surf - Popular
3. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
4. Ben Folds - Landed
5. The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
7. Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You
8. Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow
9. Tahiti 80 - Heartbeat
10. Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
11. The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
12. Belle & Sebastian - For the Price of a Cup of Tea
13. Spinto Band - Oh Mandy
14. The KFC Song (Based on the JCB Song - I had to include it)
15. Delays - Take Your Heart From Your Sleeve
16. Nightmare of You - My Name Is Trouble (sorry Ryan, I love this song; I don't know anything else by them)
17. The Feeling - Sewn
18. Tears - Lovers
19. Clap Your Hands Say This Band Is Overrated, I mean Yeah - In This Home On Ice
20. Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
21. Kevin Federline - PopoZão (again I couldn't resist)

Current Music: Hot Chip - Over and Over

1 comment:

WelshSoxFan said...

leave the Clap alone. They're great!