Thursday, February 02, 2006

Cadbury Mini Rolls Are the New Doughnut

Apparently Thursday nights are hoppin at the Tottenham Police Station in Seven Sisters. I am able to report this firsthand as I've just spent the last three and a half hours there.

So the story basically is that Ana's crazy housemate finally snapped. After over three months of verbally abusing my friend, she physically attacked her yesterday. Ana went to the hospital last night luckily with just a displaced finger and now a backache. I went with her to the station tonight to file a report. After all the waiting, it still took an hour just to get the report into the computer. The cop was nice though and offered us Cadbury Mini Rolls which were really yummy and my highlight of the dreadfully boring experience. You also have to love how they handled the guy next to us on line -

Cop: How can I help you?
Man: My phone was stolen.
Cop: Was it stolen or you lost it?
Man: It was stolen.
Cop: Where/how did this happen?
Man: On the bus.
Cop: Did you see who did it?
Man: No, it was just on the bus.
Cop: So you lost it. Next!

In other exciting news, I raised my hand in class four times today. I think I've raised it maybe once ever in both IR 1 and IR 2. I think this could only mean I'm now somewhat comfortable with the subject. Yeah!

I got a missed packet in the mail today too. My guess is its Valentines socks and candy from my mom, yummy.

Current Music: 311 - Come Original

No comments: