Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Free To Do What I Want Any Old Time

I seriously love that song. I just remembered that I heard it out a few weeks ago and was thinking about how the theme currently fits my life at this moment, being that I finally finished my paper. I didn't want to put an actual reference to the paper in the subject line because I don't want to be reminded of it every time I sign onto Blogger. Anyway I really really love that song, and I can't believe I don't have the mp3 of it.

The last few days have been rather uneventful. Just been finishing off this stupid paper, now I'm giving myself a few days' break before I start on the next paper/presentation. I hate doing schoolwork like this, I would kill someone to take a test right now instead.

I'm looking forward to an after-class beer at the school pub tomorrow with peeps to celebrate, then I'm out for Sunil's birthday at The Roxy. If I could sleep there I would, I'm so in love with that place. And I REALLY love it when they play 'I'm Free' by The Soup Dragons. One can only pray?

Current Music: Spacehog - Never Coming Down (Part I)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you know a Spacehog song that isn't 'In The Meantime'... they were the first band I ever saw live and I still dig out 'Resident Alien' from time to time, although I can't remember the last time I listened to either of the other two Spacehog albums I own!

Meredith said...

I remember when I bought that cd, I played 'In the Meantime' for my dad and his only comment was that "the song was good until he started singing." I saw them once at CBGBs and one time opening for Oasis. They were good sh!t.