Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bye Bye Love

I'm currently downloading the last two weeks' worth of Guiding Light podcasts. I hate catching up even though listening and not looking is completely effortless. I'm getting tired just thinking about all the episodes I have to catch up on.

On a very sad and related note, Danny Santos has left Springfield today. I have been in love with Paul Anthony Stewart's character for the last 7 years (I think his collage/shrine on the entire inside of my closet door in college
--thank you Marni for all those Soap Opera Digests-- could easily have confirmed that.) On GL he used to be married to Bethany Joie Lenz who plays Haley on One Tree Hill; they were my most favorite on-screen couple ever. Danny, I will really miss you, and I'm very sorry that our last encounter will have to be via podcast.
My Future Husband...Come Back Soon?!

So, I totally pulled a DJ today at the gym over my anxiety for Friday's outfit. After my workout, I opened a lovely e-mail that said the skirts for Friday won't be available so we'll have to wear our own which was excellent news. Although I had a look at the shirts and they look like they would be a comfortable fit for a 5 year old. I'm so wearing a black shirt under that; I'm sure the girl I'm doing it with does not just want to wear just the piece of cloth either, and I heard layers should be okay (hopefully.)

Also, thank you NME for including 'The Great Escape' on this week's cd. Now I can play it on repeat all day and postpone buying the full W.A.S. cd since I can't afford it.

And as a final note, tomorrow will be my first ever Thanksgiving away from home. People on my course are celebrating next weekend but I'll be away so I may look for a place that serves up a turkey meal at the last minute tomorrow. If not, I will still be having a delicious helping of British Sea Power with a side of Wurzels at the Forum. Yum!

Current Music: GL Podcast - Reva and Josh Say Goodbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love WAS (their bowery set was fantastic)!

I found out last weekend they did a secret/industry gig at rare which I missed out on!

Oh yeah, there are ways around this whole purchasing CD malarkey...