Saturday, October 29, 2005

To-Do List

I need to get myself organized for our Halloween Party tonight. It's 11:30 am and the party starts at 8:00 pm, which means no one will come until at least 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Here's what I have to do:

To Do:
- Clean bathroom
- Clean kitchen
- Clean living room
- Clean bedroom
- Hang up new poster in my room
- Finish decorating flat
- Create label for doorbell
- Remove nail polish
- Paint nails
- Create mega-long playlist
- Hide computer, jewelry, CDs, anything valuable
- Curl hair
- Get dressed/do make-up

To Buy:
- Red nail polish
- Two AA batteries for Halloween lights
- Crisps/Pretzels
- Candy (esp. candy necklaces if possible)
- Cups (regular/beer pong)
- Ping pong balls/Kinder eggs
- Beer
- Soda & juice
- Vodka & rum
- Ice
- Mistletoe for my outfit

Agh!

Current Music: The Coral - Pass It On

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your costume?

Meredith said...

I was Mrs. Claus. I'll post photos if anyone sends me digitals. Err, can someone send me photos? Thanks!

Did you dress up?

Anonymous said...

will get round to putting them up soonish but you know how long these things take me, cheers for the party, can't recall much of it but i think i enjoyed it.

Potter.

Meredith said...

Thanks man! Sorry I kept messing up your scar.