Sunday, March 01, 2009

Rabbit in Your Headlights

I went to Scottsdale for work last week. The hotel was really nice, but the rabbits were a little scary. At night there'd be clusters of them in the dark waiting to jump me, it was super creepy.

I left the hotel at 4:30 am to go to the airport. Flight was fine, but when I landed the car never showed. I called and they said the flight didn't land till 4:45 pm. Well, actually, no dipshits, it landed at 1:45 pm as scheduled and I am standing in the freezing cold, ugh!!!

Saw the Bing girls for Sherri's birthday that night at Divine Bar, then went for food at Vinyl with Vicki and Thom. There was a Vanilla Ice doll on display hehe.

Yesterday I got woken up at 8:30 am by a hang up phone call. It was Saturday errand day and I did nothing but catch up on all of my DVRed shows after the gym. I also watched Eagle vs. Shark which was aiight.

Today I went to the West Village for brunch with Kat, Ryan, and Sanj because he's in town for the week. We went to Off the Wagon after for some pitchers. Yeah Sunday drinks in the pub!

Dave is coming for a visit on Thursday (woohoo!!) I'm looking for fun things to do. Ideas I am considering (that primarily include food):

- Peanut Butter Co.
- Long Island Day (show him wedding venue, hotel, etc.)
- Dinners with various peeps
- Possible football match (but prob on Fox Soccer Channel in the apt.)
- Ghetto 1st ave. Indian food
- Flight of the Conchords Season 2 marathon
- Scavenger hunt led by Ryan's dude
- Greenpoint warehouse giggage

Any other ideas?

If I hear about school snow days tomorrow one more time I'm going to throw the TV out the window.

1 comment:

Syd said...

Fair warning, I've totally been trolling your blog when you were still here to get good ideas for things to do!

I'm sure you've taken him on all the touristy/fun stuff before, but I usually take Tom for a good italian meal when he has visited because NY does it right. Il Cortile in Little Italy is good, but a bit pricey!