Sunday, February 15, 2009

Everything's Coming Up Roses

I woke up at 9 again this morning. I don't like to sleep late because I feel like I'm wasting the day, but this is getting ridiculous.

So, I went to Bagel Express and had one of these:

But the dude forgot to put this on which mad me mad!

Now I'm watching this:
Which is kind of what I look like right now.

My favorite movie fight scene:

Though this one is pretty good too:

Hugh still has the best hair ever.

Just to show off my Martha Stewart skills, check out my Super Bowl spread:
I went here for the first time on Friday: I felt like such a fatass after devouring a bag full of crap that I went here afterwards:

Yesterday morning (again I had woken up at 9 am), I did a load of errands and when I came back there were a few bouquets in the lobby. There were lavender roses that were gorgeous and I was thinking I'd never seen roses that color and how I wish they were for me. About 2 hrs later I got a call that Meghan received flowers so I went down to get them for her, and they were actually for me - and it was the that same bouquet! I took a photo bc I love them so much:Last night, Heather, Liz, and I went to one of the Indian (well, Bangladeshi actually) restaurants on 1st Ave. in the East Village. I can't believe how ridiculous this place was - there were tacky chili pepper lights strung throughout the place, some weird dancy Happy Birthday song would play when people were celebrating, I had to shimmy sideways just to get to the table, and they practically ran us out of the restaurant for taking to long to drink our BYOB wine. When we left, the guy at the door was like bye thanks! and physically pushed me out the door! At least it was only $15 per person for the whole meal. Whatevs, I still need to take Dave to one of these places because they're so ridiculous.We went to 2nd on 2nd for karaoke which I hadn't done in almost a year. I was so excited, they actually had 2 of the 3 songs I've been dying to do at karaoke that I never thought I'd find anywhere. I did "Foundations" (Kate Nash) - not very good and kind of sounded like a Valentine's Day rage song, but at least it has a good beat for those who didn't know it. I can't do a "mockney" accent to save my life (not that I could do a proper one either.)

Then I did "Can't Get Along (Without You)" (Hard-Fi) which made me super excited because I've been wanting to belt that for months. And belt I did!! A guy in the crowd even gave me a rose after my performance.

I'm about to talk to Dave on this:

I'm planning on being lame and watch movies all day (10 Things I Hate About You is next.) Then step class, and later, I may be going to a party to celebrate this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They always forget to put tomato on my bagel too...