Friday, February 01, 2008

I Want You To Be Mine

Holy fucking shit they played Air Traffic on One Tree Hill! And not only was it an Air Traffic song, it was Charlotte!!!

You all know my serious passion for this band, leading me to inevitably feel like they are mine, I am their biggest fan, and no one else can have them or share in my obsession (well, in the U.S. at least.) I know I'm being one of those brats who is all "I knew them before you were born" but now every teenage girl is going to like them and that cannot be happening yet!

In other news, this was the week of poking and prodding. Now that I've got health insurance, I went to four doctors to get all caught up with this and that. My insurance company (Blue Cross) is sooo dumb. The website spun me into a flurry of confusion, and after calling them have found out that not only did they leave out key information online regarding prescription costs vs. quantites, but they also produced completely different prices for drugs on the phone. It's times like these that I wish I still had Guardian - they used to reimburse me for every single thing in full (I never even had co-pays) and they screwed up at least three times and paid me too much money and never caught on. (If anyone from Guardian is reading this, you know I'm just kidding...)

On Wednesday night, me, Meghan, Kat, Alex, and Heather did trivia at Dempseys. I'm not sure what place we came in (I think at the bottom of the top third) but we did win best dressed! (That was all due to Heather's shirt.) I would like to give myself a pat on the back for knowing that Joe Francis was the creator of Girls Gone Wild, I thank you very much.

It poured all day long today, and really hard too. I took the day off for all these appointments and got drenched like 7 times (I ran errands and went shopping later on too.) I can't be arsed to go out in this weather now, though I don't think much is going on anyway.

Does anyone reading this have a blog that I don't know about? I want to read more updates from my friends. Shout out of you've got one please!

No comments: