Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Blog Post No One of the Male Sex Will Care About

Once again I was ultra lame this weekend. Friday night was, well Friday night so there was no going out. Saturday I was sick with a cold and sinus pain (cannot wait to jump the Ear, Nose, and Throat Dr. once I get insurance.) I skipped on going out and instead watched an America's Next Top Model marathon. On Sunday I went to the city for Vicki's bridal shower at Merchants.

Vicki got tons of gifts

Some had cute wrapping

Most were for the homeSome were sexySome were confusing Binghamton chicks - Mark's wife Sara, Julie, Moi, Lauren, Vicki, Thom's sister, & Robyn The Bouquet of BowsHopefully the car had a big trunk

Is it just me or was Prison Break not that good last night?

I've got the rest of my week lined up for TV watching. Tonight is the Big Brother 8 finale (I only care about seeing their faces when they find out about Eric being America's player, I couldn't care less who wins at this point), tomorrow night is the ANTM premiere as well as that new show Gossip Girls, then new Survivor on Thursday which is great because I haven't been able to watch it in two years.

Also, don't eat the tuna sushi from Food Emporium, it gave me a stomach ache.

No comments: