Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wanted Dead or Alive

So, I've been selected to take part in a focus group about tequila (paying lots of $$ which is fantastic.) Before joining the group I have to prove that I am articulate with a three sentence answer to "If you could have dinner with anyone, either dead or alive, who would it be with and why?" I think I'd sound a bit corny if I said my boyfriend because he lives in England (no offense Dave.) The answer I used to give when I was a teenager was John Lennon for x, y, and z reasons, but I'm over that. I kind of want to say Pablo Escobar because I studied him down to a science last year and would like to pick his brain, but I don't want to sound like a coke addict. Although this is a seminar about tequila so I guess does it really matter?

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

You should say:

- Johnnie Walker
- Jose Cuervo
- Jack Daniels

It's a booze group after all.

:)