Monday, April 02, 2007

Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling

I'm so bored here that I've actually turned to bored.com for entertainment. Part of the website lists real country song titles. Here are a couple of stupidly silly ones:

At the Gas Station of Love, I Got the Self Service Pump

Billy Broke My Heart at Walgreens and I Cried All the Way to Sears

Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?

I Fell for Her, She Fell for Him, and He Fell for Me

I Gave Her My Heart And A Diamond And She Clubbed Me With A Spade

Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better

I Gave Her the Ring, and She Gave Me the Finger

Welcome to Dumpsville, Population Me

Current Music: Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

'Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better' is my favorite.