Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm So Bored, lalalalala!

I thought it was April Fool's Day when I came in this morning at 8:45 am because no one came into the office until about 10:30 am. It was really creepy.

The only thing I have to do here is label 4 tapes. I'm actually confused about it though because the instructions weren't clear and no one knows anything about it. Great.

I didn't want to overdue the drinking last night so Liz and I just got a bit of wine while we snuggled. Seeing how this office operates I should've slammed 'em down, no one would have noticed me, let alone my hangover.

Oh! What is the song that goes "something something something, faster than the devil, something something something, straight into the ground?" I love it!!

Current Music: RHCP - I Don't Know What Song This Is

No comments: