Sunday, November 05, 2006

Written Apology

Dear Weekend,

Hey! How are you? I hope everything has been going well and you've been keeping yourself busy.

I just wanted to let you know that I am truly sorry for having neglected you for the past month. You must understand that I have been working every Saturday and Sunday and was simply to exhausted to enjoy you, as I had been literally standing all day long and could not appreciate you the way you deserve to be appreciated. And although I did put in a strong effort this past Friday night at the Angel Walkabout, Keston Lodge, and XFM First Friday (remember how I was so excited to spend quality time with you that I fell on my butt? Hilarious!), I know it just hasn't been enough.

Therefore, today was my last day working at the Game On exhibit in the Science Museum. Don't worry, I'll still be earning an income starting tomorrow at an office temp job so you and I can reunite and get back to our old tricks.

Once again I am so sorry for not spending time with you recently. I look forward to us having a big night out together in Balham this Friday.

Love Always,
Meredith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sister, I work on the weekends too sometimes....

Meredith said...

Now that that's done, today and tomorrow I have to physically be in the new place by 7:00 am!!! 10 hour shift too! Bonkers.

Anonymous said...

10 hour shift?!? That stinks...I hope they are paying you the big bucks to work those long hours. I had to be in at 7am two days in a row a few weeks ago. I was waking up when it was still dark :(