Sunday, November 26, 2006

Celebrity Sanctums

It's been another rough week of celebrity spotting for me. First it was Eddie Argos of Art Brut going into his flat in Camden (address not to be disclosed cause I'm nice like that.) Then, on Thursday, Deborah Meaden from Dragon's Den came into the office where I'm temping. For those who don't know, Dragon's Den is a BBC show where five top financial people have inventors show them their products and they question the inventors to death about how they plan on going about selling their products and ultimately decide to either make a deal by investing or by turning the inventor down flat. It's really good! I asked her if she was from the show and she said she was surprised I recognized her because she was smiling and she never does on the show. I told her I liked the program and she spoke a bit more about how someone just recognized her but they thought it was from a meeting and didn't connect her with the show. She was very nice! Then last night I went to Commericial Tavern in the middle of nowhere Spitalfields for my friend Miriam's birthday. I got to see her and my other fellow former Science Museum peeps, Julian and Priyesh as well. And I also saw Faris Badwan of The Horrors. I didn't say anything to him, but he was super tall and his hair is really how it looks in NME, seriously high and seriously perfect.
Laura, Zoe, and I just had dinner at Benihana in Swiss Cottage. I'm gonna explode I'm so full.
liherilhiefbiebf
Current Music: Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday (I'm not playing that because it happens to be Sunday)

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Yum, I miss Benihana.

Meredith said...

It's like double the price over here so I really miss it in America!

Big Daddy said...

They don't have them here in Denver anymore though.