Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Lied About the Last Blog Entry Title, I'm Just Being a Loser

And now for the final portion of the blog entry which I was forced to break into three parts because Blogger.com sucks.

Last night was Henry's farewell dinner at, uh, Henry's Restaurant. Would you expect anything less?

Me, Natasha, & Ben drinking what tasted like alcohol-free daquiris
Bye Henry, I'll miss you, but not you being late for EVERYTHING
NY * DC * NY
The funniest part of the night was when David and I were on the phone trying to describe where we were standing on Rupert/Brewer Streets because we couldn't find each other. It turns out we were actually standing about 5 feet away from each other the whole time we were talking. I guess you had to be there to enjoy the hilarity of the moment.

Current Music: Bad Religion - Infected

No comments: