Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Desperately Wanting

I thought luck had been on my side all year when Better Than Ezra somehow decided to skip their annual (usually springtime) tour of New York while I've been in London. That was until I found out about this:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT WITHOUT ME, PLEASE!

In a new venue too! I can't believe this. I know I'll be in some exotic place in Southeast Asia at that time anyway, but seriously, why can't they tour Laos for a change?! Geez.

Current Music: Annie - Chewing Gum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the concert. They are playing with Sister Hazel, so I am extra excited. It won't be the same without you.

Love,
Rachel

Meredith said...

This blows but you'll have fun and I'll be missing you. You'd better sing 'Misunderstood' with double power for me!

Anonymous said...

Will do. But first I have to find someone to go with me....Can't you come back again just for the concert? You would definitely be their #1 fan!
-Rachel