Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cause I Gotta Have Faith (A-Faith-A-Faith)

Been neglecting ye olde blog a bit since I've got my long lost apt-mate Faith from the good times of 835 Third Ave round to visit. She's been working in Australia for the past year and a half and is in the midst of her travels on her way back to NY for perms. Speaking of NY, I'll be home on Wednesday, landing at 2:45 pm at JFK, Swissair in case anyone wants to surprise me (hint hint.)

We've been doing the general sightseeing stuff, have gone out a bit, and engaged in World Cup madness (USA v Czech Republic tomorrow, fingers crossed?)

I had my International Student Valediction ceremony on Thursday and now I'm finally valedicted. God I've been waiting forever for that.

Today was Adam and Sara's engagement party. Lovely gathering and got myself a wee start of a tan as well.

Also managed to destroy my feet over the past three days between a pair of flip flops and my forbidden sandals which I decided to randomly wear after having had chucked them to the back of the closet which was intended to be a permanent move. Got some cuts on the left foot with a massive blister, same on the right side plus I sliced my 2nd toe and it's really gross.

Hopefully I'll write once more before my trip. Ok then, goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, 2 more days!!! I can't wait. Do you have an itinerary for while you are here? I need to see you as much as possible, cause i miss you a lot.

Meredith said...

I can't wait!!! I've got some stuff planned but I definitely want to see you lots and lots!!!