Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Week in (not my) Photos

The parentals are coming tomorrow and my flat is immaculate. You could go blind in my bathroom it's so bright. It's so clean yet I feel so dirty now.
skjhsefhlaihfnlakfnlaniflakfn

I did lots of stuff this past week. I managed to alternate paper writing days with days o' fun. I did things like...

Seeing Delays at Islington Academy on Friday night with Alex, Liz, and Graham...

It was a special showcase so they played in the small upstairs bar, and it only cost 6 quid per ticket. Being that it was done for the interweb, they only played for 45 minutes, but 'Hideaway' was most awesome so I didn't really care.

On Saturday night I played Bingo with Liz, Graham, and Henry...

Then Henry and I left Old Street with Christine* and we met up with the usual suspects...

at...

for Solo's birthday...

where they played mostly this ...

this...

and this...

On Sunday I went for a roast at Horniman at Hays near London Bridge...

We watched a bit of the London Marathon...

Then went to another pub to watch the West Ham v Middlesbrough game...

That was followed by a pub quiz at The Black Sheep with two Davids, two James'es and a Cory...


Monday night Miss Z and I caught Augustana at The Metro...

Funny that she liked them last summer in NY but I wasn't so into it, and this time I loved it but she felt the opposite. They organ-fied 'Bullets', effectively creating a sound that can only force me to name it as my favorite live track of 2006 thusfar, congratulations boys!

We then raced home to catch the new episode of Prison Break, naturally...


Tuesday was spent with only one David in Cambridge, but not before spotting Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross...

Cambridge was very nice and not at all what I expected the university to look like...

And they charge you to see each campus, which, after paying, only contains grass as all other areas are visitor restricted.

We did a big ole walk from Kings Cross to Embankment and ended the night by watching the Arsenal v Villareal game...
and Peep Show...


Tonight was all about me being suckered away from doing my work by Liz for a return to Mecca...
She won 10 pounds but is still pissed that she had to split her 20 with another winner. Who knew that Bingo was so addicting?

Current Music: Pussycat Dolls - Beep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah platform 9 3/4!!!