Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wake Me Up When November Ends

I'm glad its almost December. November dragged on for me and I'm sick of it. It has been a month of firsts for me in London though. Nothing too eventful but here are some highlights, most of which I have already blogged about:

My "Firsts" in London
-First date
-First time sick
-First trip to the student salon
-First school paper
-First time re-watching One Tree Hill (finally!)
-First dodgy cab ride
-First fireworks
-First postponed date
-First shows at Brixton/Forum
-First time a bus stalled on me five times in one ride
-First day working
-First walk of shame
-First insanely massive cleaning of the apartment
-First completed NME crossword
-First school seminar missed
-First visitor
-First time sexually harassed
-First postponed date that got postponed again
-First jarred olive purchase
-First jarred coffee purchase
-First meal in Chinatown
-First booty call via text message
-First time without my iPod for four long days
-First time a date took me to McDonalds
-First voice recording on my phone (thank you Wurzels)
-First chocolate cake I've ever dumped in the garbage
-First Sunday Roast

Current Music: Some crap on XFM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not happy about that choclate cake...

Meredith said...

I think I was doped up on cold medicine when I did that.