Thursday, November 03, 2005

Parental Discretion Advised

I wasn't going to post these Halloween photos (thanks Dan Dan by the way) but I've had a change of heart. Some of these are so scary that I couldn't not post them. Don't look if you tend to have nightmares:
Really Scary

Double Really Scary

Tourist complete

(Mad) Scientist & Pregnant Chav

Construction Worker/Bob the Builder & Witch

Cavewoman, Ghost Dillyboppers & Devil

Errr No Outfit, Mrs. Claus, Serial Killer, Chav, Unscarred Harry Potter with Random Afro

Trailer Trash post-domestic dispute

Going home now, showering and hauling my ass back to the campus pub to meet up with people from my course. I love four and a half day weekends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the late shower? Did someone not make it home last night???!

Meredith said...

You are such a troublemaker. There is no way I was going to hang out at school (and especially the library) all day, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Mer was too busy playing with her Mellons!

I miss being a girl!

Meredith said...

I'm going to punch you in the face. Hard.