Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bar Italia

My weekly e-mail from Flavourpill.net just had a small feature on Kentish Town (by the way I tried linking this on the side of my blog but it won't work for whatever reason - it's a good way to check out what's going on in various cities, NYC included.) I clicked on Mario's cafe which is like two minutes from my flat and under the Gossip column it says that "Jarvis Cocker from Pulp turns up at Mario's at closing time." So, who is coming with me for some Italian food?

Mario's cafe
6 Kelly Street, Kentish town, London, NW18PH
Tel: 020 7284 2066
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday,7.30am to 5.30pm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jarvis Cocker from Pulp turns up at Mario's at closing time

He's the guy who flips the sign on the door so that instead of saying 'Open' it says 'Closed'. Then he leaves.

Anonymous said...

Def not me, he's an idiot with bad breath and NHS glasses!

Anonymous said...

when we going? have a feeling joy would be camping outside if she knew...

Anonymous said...

joy would be there if damon was camping outside..it's laura who'd be there for jarvis!!