Friday, October 28, 2005

Boys Are Stupid


Mojama guy and I texted each other for the past week. The last thing he wrote was asking me if either Thursday or Friday would be a good night to go out for drinks. My message back to him on Tuesday said that Friday would be good, and I haven't heard anything since. This just puzzles me - does this count as being stood up? If it is, then that's just simply NOT COOL. The only time that's ever happened to me was by Rooftop Quality Steve. Said date was my only key to getting a discount at Trailer Park so thanks again Steve.

In all fairness I can't complain too much about not going out with this guy tonight...because I pulled a really cute guy at The Roxy last night. After playing the eye contact game for a good two hours this guy finally came up to me. He was very cute, very nice and very kissable. I took his number which I hate doing, but I figure it can't hurt to shoot him a text message at some point over the weekend.

The Roxy was packed - and they played Timebomb by Rancid - holy John Sarne!

I need a new plan for tonight because I do not want to sit home, anyone doing anything exciting?

Current Music: Oasis - Slide Away (10 Years of Noise and Confusion 2001 Tour, Live at the Barrowlands - my newest purchase, yeah!)

No comments: