Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Night I Lost My Pants

Don't worry, it's not as exciting as the subject implies. But apparently last night was a mess. I woke up this morning in just my tube top and not my jeans, I still had all my make-up on and I found my jacket, iPod and bag on the floor in the hallway. The old Erica clearly rubbed off on me when she visited.

I went for tapas at Jamón Jamón with John which served big portions and was really good. Then we went for a drink at NW1. I had to kill about half an hour before going to Angel and it was stupid for me to go home, so I went into Liberties for a pint to kill time. I befriended the bartender, Mark, who wanted to me stop by today if I was in the neighborhood (I was but not near the pub.) Then on my way to Angel I got a text from Christine saying she was going to be late, so I went to The York to kill another 20 minutes or so. As I ordered a half pint, the girl next to me started talking to me and we ended up chatting for 45 minutes. Some random bought us both a glass of wine but the bartender wasn’t allowed to tell us who it was from?! The guy (actually, older Swedish man) revealed himself later, he was annoying. After I traded numbers with my new Peruvian friend I went to Pitcher & Piano and met up with my friends from class. I feel bad for Bryan with a Y because I subjected him to my non-stop (loud) talking in his ear. I think I told him my uvula story too, poor guy.

What else...On Thursday I had a low key night; just met Zoe for a drink at the Lock Tavern. Today I went to Café Nero to do some reading for Monday’s class.

I'm writing to Maristela right now on MSN and I'm watching her through her webcam, it's really freaky!

Oh yeah, I'm not purposely giving myself props, but apparently I'm an "expert kisser."

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable


Current Music: The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself

No comments: